Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Supplier Quality EngineerTerre Haute, Indiana, United States -
thyssenkrupp Presta North America LLCJob detailsType of
contract:Full-time, PermanentExperience level:ProfessionalsRemote
work:Not possibleJob field:Quality ManagementStatus:Ongoing
recruitment, entry date flexiblePosting date:2022/11/07Job
number:US_RS_05194Share job:Apply nowApply now and advance your
career with a job that challenges you and offers many extrasYou can
find this job ad online at
responsibilitiesSUMMARY: Support supplier quality through planning,
development, coordination, monitoring in accordance with IATF 16949
and customer specific requirements with the expectations of
reducing quality costs attributed to poor supplier quality, and
total customer satisfaction. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Function as customer and company representative to
- Provide technical assistance to suppliers.
- Schedule and partake supplier visits review and disposition
supplier discrepant material, concession requests, and corrective
- Facilitate problem solving activities with supplier,
responsible for supplier complaint management.
- Tracks all supplier complaint related costs and conducts
- Facilitate mistake proofing and continuous improvement
activities at suppliers.
- Compile, analyze, report and react to supplier performance
indicators as well as to costs of poor supplier quality.
- Conduct quality based training at / with suppliers.
- May be Internal Complaint Responsible.
- Stops the line in case of non-conformity.Supervisory
Responsibilities:Supervises supplier quality technician, sort
personnel or other temporary or contract quality personnel as
required for sort.Your profileEducation and/or Experience:
- 4-Year Bachelor's Degree from college or university
- Experience in Quality Field preferred
- Experience in Supplier Quality preferred
- Experience with products such as: spindles, I-shafts and
steering columns preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of the core tools: AIAG SPC, FMEA,
PPAP, APQP and MSA manuals, customer requirements,cost of Quality,
6-Sigma and 8-D Analysis.Your benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Company Holidays
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental,
vision, life, disability, prescription coverage, employee
assistance program, as well as optional accident & hospital
- Company paid
- Basic vision insurance
- Short-term disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Generous 401k matching program
- Ample opportunities for advancement within the companyContact
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click
on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of
Keywords: ThyssenKrupp, Terre Haute , Supplier Quality Engineer, Engineering , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!