Company: Help at Home
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: March 19, 2020
Help At Home is hiring a House Manager!
Join the leading national provider of high-quality support,
committed to delivering a gold standard of care to our clients.
We are looking for compassionate and dependable individuals to
support our mission to keep seniors and people with disabilities
living independently within their homes and communities.
As a House Manager, you will coordinate and manage the operation of
supported living homes for our clients with intellectual and
developmental disabilities. In this essential role, you may work
days, evenings, weekends and will be on-call 24 hours for emergency
Help At Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community,
and our caregivers are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff
have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit
programs, including paid time off along with lucrative bonuses in
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to
provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help At Home
also offers strong career path possibilities for those caregivers
who are committed to growing within the organization.
Person Centered Planning and Individual Support Planning
* Actively participate in the person-centered planning process,
including development and implementation of Person Centered Plans
(PCPs) and the Individual Support Plan (ISPs)
* Assist with designing and implementing support and teaching
strategies targeted at assisting consumers with reaching their
outcomes as outlined in the ISP
* Support with supervision of and training to DSPs regarding the
implementation of the PCP, ISP and teaching strategies
* Review all forms, notify Case Manager of any incidents, and
provide oversight for the follow up plan with staff.
* Maintain communication with family members, guardians, staff and
Case Manager on a regular basis, particularly regarding policies,
issues, and concerns.
* Coordinate in-service training needed to assist staff in
fulfilling responsibilities related to consumer directed
* Provide direct support in providing services needed to protect
the health and safety of the consumer, in a staffing crisis
* Coordinate and assist the staff with maintaining positive
* Perform on-site evaluations for all field staff
Other job functions
* Consumer Record Related maintenance and compliance
* Securing community resources for clients and coordination of
benefits including Medicaid, Medicare, SSI, SSA, and Food
* Assist the Director with teaching the training classes and with
on-site investigations, as requested, for worker injury and client
* Assist the Director with other duties, as assigned and with
* BA/BS Degree required in social work, psychology, human services
or related field or at least one year of experience in the field of
* Supervisory experience preferred
* Ability to maintain and promote professional manner for self, and
support staff within all communications
* Valid driver's license and access to a reliable, fully ensured
In order to be employed as a House Manager, candidates must comply
with state background screening requirements. Compensation,
benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location so please
ask for complete details at your interview.
Keywords: Help at Home, Terre Haute , House Manager, Executive , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!