Dental Practice Office Manager
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: May 14, 2022
My client is Looking for an energetic Office Manager with a
great personality and fantastic communication skills to join our
excellent team. The Office Manager's primary responsibility is to
lead the office and help create lasting impressions and build trust
and loyalty with patients. The office manager is the liaison
between the doctor and the non-clinical staff within the dental
practice. They are a fast-growing state-of-the-art practice with a
tremendous focus on customer service. My client strives to hire
great people from top to bottom to ensure an efficient flow of
daily operations, from the reception area to dental assisting
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Complete benefits package, which includes a sizeable Sign-On
Bonus, Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and PTO
- Bonus potential based on business objectives per
- Track and improve performance of front-end office staff.
- Create financial plans and collect treatment money.
- Follow-up on un-appointed treatment clams.
- Answer calls on insurance claims.
- Handle dental insurance claims and ensure a positive working
relationship with dental insurance companies.
- Check voicemail throughout the day.
- Check email and YAPI continually throughout the
- 2-5 years of experience in sales management or retail
management; some combination of management and sales
- Intermediate Microsoft office proficiency, specifically Excel,
Outlook, and Word (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Dental office management experience, especially in a
multi-specialty office (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Dentrix and Dolphin dental software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to make decisions independently.
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred)For additional information on this
opportunity, don't hesitate to get in touch with our professional
recruiter Brian Kemper directly at . You can email me directly at:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Terre Haute , Dental Practice Office Manager, Executive , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!