Assistant Plant Manager
Company: Midwest Manufacturing
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition SummaryThis position is responsible for
assisting the Plant Manager in managing and supervising all
operations of their assigned Midwest Manufacturing production
- Ensure that all product is built in the most efficient
- Ensure that all orders are filled within an acceptable lead
- Set and evaluate production quotas, both quantity and
quality.Facility Maintenance and Utilization
- Keep all production facilities in good repair, orderly and
- Use equipment to capacity to fill orders.Safety
- Ensure all safety policies are enforced, all training is up to
date, and all equipment is giarded and well maintained.
- Keep all safety training and maintenance documented.
- Keep open communication with all Team Members regarding safety
issues.Merchandise Product Lines
- Merchandise product lines to the Menard Merchandise Manager and
Buyer to acquire floor space and advertising and increase sales for
Midwest Manufacturing products.
- Keep a price catalog up to date.Training
- Guide the Manager Trainees in the beginning of employment to
make them feel comfortable and become more knowledgeable in their
- Provide Manager Trainees with feedback about their strengths
and weaknesses.Attain the highest profit dollars possible.Balance
inventory and reduce stock to ensure maximum turn and in-stock
- Minimum two years experience with Midwest Manufacturing or
equivalent experience and/or training.
- Minimum one year supervisory experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of modern sales and management methods and
- Able to write and speak clearly and accurately.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working
- Able to tactfully deal with guests and Team Members.
- Strong knowledge of construction industry.
Keywords: Midwest Manufacturing, Terre Haute , Assistant Plant Manager, Executive , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!