Registered Nurse RN Inpatient Rehabilitation
Company: Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: September 5, 2020
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Physical Rehabilitation Schedule:
Full Time, 36 hours per week, 7p-7:30a, rotating weekends and
Do you have apassion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in a supportiveand patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career in our InpatientRehabilitation Department.
Submit your application today!
Terre Haute Regional Hospital (THRH) is a 278-bed full-service
hospital in the area accredited by The Join Commission and has
provided quality care for the local community for 135 years. We
offer cardiovascular services, including open-heart and cardiac
catheterization; oncology services, which include radiation therapy
and outpatient infusion labor and delivery, including a neonatal
intensive care unit; inpatient mental health unit; and other
specialized care areas, including intensive care and inpatient
rehabilitation units. We are a member of the HCA Healthcare
network. Together, we are a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses
and 38,000 active physician partners. We have over 1,900 facilities
ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER s, ambulatory surgery
centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff
continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten of our HCA
Healthcare facilities have been named in IBM Watson Health s top
100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and
Why join our InpatientRehab Team?
- 12-Bed Private Room InpatientRehabilitation Unit with onsite
- Patient population: trauma,cardiac, stroke, neurological
conditions, brain and spinal cord injuries,and medically
- Weekly team meetings withpatient and family
- Nursing staffing is based oncensus but averages 1 RN to every
- Our promise is to provide thehighest quality, compassionate
care to every patient, every time!
- Great team work andcollaboration with physicians, other units
and management What will you be doing? Planning,
assessing,implementing, and evaluating the delivery of care to
assigned Rehab patients.Also performs nursing care in a holistic
manner. Assists the management/chargenurse with responsibilities as
- In accordance with hospital policy, may insert I.V.
s,administer I.V. medications, and begin blood product
- ACLS certified or must obtain ACLS certificationwithin one year
of employment as a Registered Nurse and maintains ACLScertification
upon working in designated department
- Observes and records patient reactions to medication,I.V.
therapy, blood transfusion, and treatment.
- Evaluates patient s signs and symptoms; records andreports
results. Sets priorities andmodifies patient care in response to
changing conditions by utilizingproblem solving skills and
exhibiting good judgment.
- Collaborates with physician regarding patient progresstowards
the outcome attainment.Assists physician during treatment and
examination of patient andprocesses orders.
- Receives and transcribes/checks physician s orders ina timely
- Provides and documents patient and family education
- Maintains a current, written plan of nursing care orcritical
pathways for assigned patients.
- May function as a leader of nursing personnel and isresponsible
for their performance.
- Floats to other units as needed
Qualifications Essentialeducational/licensure, skills and
- CurrentState of Indiana Registered Nurse License
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, RN
- Atleast 1 year of clinical/hospital experience preferred
- Must be BLS Certified
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic nursing skills We value YOU
and yourfuture! We offer you anexcellent total compensation
package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and
growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO,
medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability,tuition
reimbursement up to $5,250 peryear, employee discount program and
employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about
If you find this opportunitycompelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. Ifyou are highly qualified you
will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care unit, coronary,
domiciliary, hospice, intensive, psychatric, recovery,
Keywords: Terre Haute Regional Hospital, Terre Haute , Registered Nurse RN Inpatient Rehabilitation, Healthcare , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!