Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER
Company: Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: February 21, 2021
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
**For a limited time, Terre Haute Regional Hospital is offering up
to a $10,000 sign-on bonus based on Registered Nurse experience. 1
year of nursing experience required. Current HCA employees do not
Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room (ER) Full Time Nights - 36
hours per week, 7p-7:30a, rotating weekends and holidays
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
Terre Haute Regional Hospital (THRH) part of the Healthcare
Corporation of America (HCA), i s a 278-bed Level III Trauma
Center. Regional is the only full-service hospital in the area
accredited by The Join Commission and has provided quality care for
the local community for 135 years. We offer cardiovascular
services, including open-heart and cardiac catheterization;
oncology services, which include radiation therapy and outpatient
infusion labor and delivery, including a neonatal intensive care
unit; inpatient mental health unit; and other specialized care
areas, including intensive care and inpatient rehabilitation
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000
Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900
facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER s, ambulatory
surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff
continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have
been named in IBM Watson Health s top 100 best-performing hospitals
based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Why join our Emergency Room Team?
- 17-Bed Emergency Department
- Includes a Psych Safe Room and two Trauma bays
- Chest Pain Accredited
- Great team work and collaboration with physicians, other units
- You will have passionate managers who will motivate you and
champion staff to reach their professional goals Our ER team is a
committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for
creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
What will you be doing?
- Planning, assessing, implementing, and evaluating the delivery
of care to assigned ER patients.
- In accordance with hospital policy, may insert I.V. s,
administer I.V. medications, and begin blood product
- Observes and records patient reactions to medication, I.V.
therapy, blood transfusion, and treatment.
- Triages patients by evaluating the patient s signs and
symptoms; recording and reports the results.
- Assists physician during treatment and examination of patient
and processes orders.
- Receives and transcribes/checks physician s orders in a timely
- Provides and documents patient and family education as
- Communicates clinical outcomes with patient and family.
- Performs efficiently with Meditech.
- Coordinates admission through discharge plans with case
manager, patient, and family.
- Actively participates in the orientation of new personnel.
Essential educational/licensure, skills and experience:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing with current
licensure by the Indiana State Board of Nursing as a Registered
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NIHSS obtained within first 6 months and
maintained during employment
- TNCC obtained within one year of hire and maintained during
employment We value YOU and your future!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Regional Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental,
and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly
review all applications. We are actively interviewing so apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, hospice, intensive, intensive care,
intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, recovery, surgery, unit
Keywords: Terre Haute Regional Hospital, Terre Haute , Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER, Healthcare , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!