Registered Nurse RN Physical Rehabilitation
Company: Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: February 23, 2021
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN) Physical Rehabilitation
Schedule: Full Time, 36 hours per week, 7p-7:30a, rotating weekends
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in a supportive and patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career in our Inpatient Rehabilitation Department.
Submit your application today!
Terre Haute Regional Hospital (THRH) is a 278-bed full-service
hospital in the area accredited by The Join Commission and has
provided quality care for the local community for 135 years. We
offer cardiovascular services, including open-heart and cardiac
catheterization; oncology services, which include radiation therapy
and outpatient infusion labor and delivery, including a neonatal
intensive care unit; inpatient mental health unit; and other
specialized care areas, including intensive care and inpatient
We are a member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a
community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician
partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals,
freestanding ER s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care
clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in
patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named
in IBM Watson Health s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on
patient satisfaction and operational data.
Why join our Inpatient Rehab Team?
- 12-Bed Private Room Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit with onsite
- Patient population: trauma, cardiac, stroke, neurological
conditions, brain and spinal cord injuries, and medically
- Weekly team meetings with patient and family
- Nursing staffing is based on census but averages 1 RN to every
- Our promise is to provide the highest quality, compassionate
care to every patient, every time!
- Great team work and collaboration with physicians, other units
and management What will you be doing?
Planning, assessing, implementing, and evaluating the delivery of
care to assigned Rehab patients. Also performs nursing care in a
holistic manner. Assists the management/charge nurse with
responsibilities as needed.
- In accordance with hospital policy, may insert I.V. s,
administer I.V. medications, and begin blood product
- ACLS certified or must obtain ACLS certification within one
year of employment as a Registered Nurse and maintains ACLS
certification upon working in designated department
- Observes and records patient reactions to medication, I.V.
therapy, blood transfusion, and treatment.
- Evaluates patient s signs and symptoms; records and reports
results. Sets priorities and modifies patient care in response to
changing conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and
exhibiting good judgment.
- Collaborates with physician regarding patient progress towards
the outcome attainment. Assists physician during treatment and
examination of patient and processes orders.
- Receives and transcribes/checks physician s orders in a timely
- Provides and documents patient and family education as
- Maintains a current, written plan of nursing care or critical
pathways for assigned patients.
- May function as a leader of nursing personnel and is
responsible for their performance.
- Floats to other units as needed Qualifications
Essential educational/licensure, skills and experience:
- Current State of Indiana Registered Nurse License
- At least 1 year of clinical/hospital experience preferred
- Must be BLS Certified
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic nursing skills We are
committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At
Terre Haute Regional Hospital, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: bsn, care, care unit, intensive, intensive care
unit, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgery, surgical, tcu
Keywords: Terre Haute Regional Hospital, Terre Haute , Registered Nurse RN Physical Rehabilitation, Healthcare , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!