Company: Gibault Children's Services
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Registered Nurses provide medical oversight and coordinate care
for the youth residing on our campus for treatment. Staff should
embody a positive and compassionate attitude, demonstrate effective
communication skills, and have a desire to work with youth who
exhibit behavioral and/or emotional issues.Registered Nurse
- Ensure that all client health information is kept confidential
in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Operate the medical clinic.
- Arrange for and coordinate all necessary medical, dental,
visual, and psychiatric appointments and prepare medical reports as
- Dispense prescribed medication and maintain client medical
- Evaluate work related injuries and make an initial
recommendation regarding initial treatment and referral for further
- Administer annual Mantoux TB tests to staff and report the
results to Human Resources.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Current Indiana RN license
- Previous experience in mental health field preferred.
- Part time and PRN status nurses must work a minimum of 12 hours
per calendar quarter to maintain their employment status.
- Possess a valid driver's license with reliable
- Submit to and pass all required background checksGibault is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Gibault Children's Services, Terre Haute , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!