Full Time Education Nurse at Harsha Behavioral Cen
Company: Harsha Behavioral Center
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionHarsha Behavioral Center is hiring a Full Time
Education Nurse; we are accepting both LPN and RN candidates. Hours
will be Monday-Friday day shift with the exception of 1 week out of
the month would be an evening shift schedule to conduct an evening
orientation class. Applicant must also be willing to every third
weekend call and to assist with floor coverages. Job Summary: To
provide excellence and innovation in the care of patients, the
training of health professional and the creating and sharing of
health knowledge. Participates in the department's performance
improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI)
activities.Essential Duties include but not limited to:
- Responsible for seeing documentation meets current standards
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to the CNO, co-workers
- Orients new staff members and interns
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function
under stressful situations.
- Provides orientation to all staff upon hire
- Responsible for keeping orientation fresh and up to date with
- Responsible for monitoring staff compliant with CPI, CPR,
yearly competency, Flu vaccines, COVID vaccines, first aid and
- Conduct a minimum of 2 education events per month for
- Will keep all staff education files current and up to
- Be aware of the hospital's Performance Improvement Goals.
Assist in the monitoring of measurable standards of care and be
accountable for maintain standards as related to hospital
- Maintain the utmost highest standards for customer
- Responsible for conducting chart audits and making sure they
follow our policies, Joint Commission and CMS standards. Provide
chart audit findings for quarterly committee meetings. Provide
management with feedback on chart audit findings and resolutions to
problems in a timely manner.
- Provide education to staff when needed.
- Maintain our online (Health Streams) education program by
making sure our materials are up to date.
- Responsible for keeping staff current on their education
requirements at 100% compliance.
- Experience in training or leadership preferred. Available
shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the
week. Compensation depends on your experience.About Harsha
Behavioral Center: Harsha Behavioral Center's mission is to provide
integrated mental health services in an ethical, safe, and
nurturing environment to individuals in crisis; restore the quality
of lives that we serve with respect, teamwork, and innovation and
to foster a positive environment where employees can develop, grow
and realize their optimum potential. Learn more about us at
http://www.harshacenter.com/about-us/.By applying to this job, you
agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and
Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg &
data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and
Keywords: Harsha Behavioral Center, Terre Haute , Full Time Education Nurse at Harsha Behavioral Cen, Healthcare , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!