Registered Nurse RN Critical Care ICU PRN
Company: Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the PRN career opportunities
as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Critical Care ICU PRN 3 you want with
your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to
join Terre Haute Regional Hospital which is part of the nation's
leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. PRN 3 -
Schedule: Work a minimum of six, 12 hour shifts per pay period or
72 hours per pay period (every two weeks); 3 Holidays per year (at
least one Winter) and 3 weekend shifts per pay period or as defined
by the unit supervisor.
PRN employees are eligible for shift
differentials, weekend differentials, and holiday pay. PRN
employees are not eligible for benefits, except those required by
law. PRN 3 level RN will be offered the Essential Health plan 30
days after moving to the new tier. All PRNs working over 1000 hours
in the calendar year will be offered the essential health plan
during annual enrollment and will be eligible for the HCA 401K
BenefitsTerre Haute Regional
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Critical Care ICU PRN where
your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued?
If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsWhat will you do in this
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.What qualifications you
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), NIH Stroke Scale and PALS
certifications must be obtained within 6 months of employment start
- Basic Cardiac Life Support required upon hire
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing (RN)
with Associates Degree required
- Current Indiana Registered Nurse license or active Compact
State licensure required.This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Terre Haute Regional Hospital has provided quality
healthcare services since 1882. We give patient's access to trained
physicians and advanced technology. Our 275+ bed hospital is a
leading acute care facilities in Indiana. Terre Haute is the only
full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Joint
Commission. We have provided quality care to the Wabash Valley
community for 135 years. Services include the regions only Level-II
trauma center, cardiovascular services including open-heart surgery
and cardiac catheterization; oncology services, which include
radiation therapy and outpatient infusion; labor and delivery,
including a neonatal intensive care unit; an inpatient behavioral
health unit; and other specialized inpatient areas, including
intensive care and inpatient rehabilitation units. At Terre Haute
Regional Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our
patients, people and our community. We are committed to each other.
When we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and
most compassionate way. HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one
of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute
more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "Bricks and
mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Registered Nurse RN Critical Care ICU PRN opening. We
review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status
Keywords: Terre Haute Regional Hospital, Terre Haute , Registered Nurse RN Critical Care ICU PRN, Healthcare , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...