Emergency Medicine Clinical Pharmacist
Company: Union Health
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Union Health is expanding Emergency Medicine Clinical Pharmacy
services with two new Clinical Pharmacist positions. Emergency
Medicine Pharmacy Services were established in 2013 and are an
integral part of the Emergency Department. The new positions will
enjoy a 7 on 7 off rotation. The Emergency Medicine Clinical
- Provide direct patient-centered care of emergency medicine
- Participate in all aspects of the medication-use system while
providing comprehensive and individualized pharmaceutical care as a
member of the interdisciplinary team.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Work closely with the Clinical Pharmacy Manager and Director of
Pharmacy, to develop goals for the department.
- Serve as a preceptor for the PGY-1 and EM PGY-2 residency
- Serve as a preceptor for APPE rotations.
Keywords: Union Health, Terre Haute , Emergency Medicine Clinical Pharmacist, Healthcare , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!