Registered Nurse (RN) - LTACH Nursing Unit
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: October 21, 2018
Job ID: 274351 Registered Nurse (RN) - LTACH Nursing Unit Indianapolis, Indiana Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
St. Vincent Seton Specialty Hospital is a faith-based long-term acute care hospital (LTACH) that specializes in the treatment of medically complex patients who require extended hospital stays-often of 25 days or longer.
Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide. That's why, at Ascension, we invest in our nurses so they can have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve.
What will you do:
Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
City, State: Indianapolis, IN
Location: St. Vincent Seton Specialty Hospital
8050 Township Line
Indianapolis, IN 46260
Department: LTACH Nursing Unit 2S
Additional Job Details: FT DAYS, 36 Hours Bi-Weekly
Shifts are 7p-7:30a
3 12xs per week
Third weekend rotation
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
A Register Nurse at St. Vincent Seton will provide care for patients that need acute care for longer periods of time averaging at 25 days. Our staff is trained to provide care to trach and ventilator patients. An ideal candidate will have ICU or MedSurg experience. Potential Bonus Eligibility for Part-Time or Full Time Employees up to $5000. Submit your application to learn more about this opportunity.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Preferred Credential(s):
- Certification specializing in Advanced Cardio Life Support. Education:
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing by hire date to position Preferred Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing by hire date to position
Preferred Qualification: One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN).
Acute care experience is a plus
KEYWORDS: Nursing, LTACH, Long Term, ICU, MedSurg, pressor, trachs, ventilators
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Terre Haute , Registered Nurse (RN) - LTACH Nursing Unit, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!