Physician / Surgery - Orthopedics / Indiana / Permanent / Orthopedic T
Company: Merritt Hawkins!
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: November 7, 2018
Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Physician - in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
- 10 days of primary and 5 days of back up
- Trauma Centric set up, focusing mostly on skiing accidents
- Partnership track
- Ability to pick up extra call to supplement income
- $475,000 to $575,000
- Can build up an elective if preferred
- Benefits package may include sign-on, relocation, and other incentives Community:
- Practice is set in a safe affluent area with low cost of living
- Live in an urban or suburban setting with an average commute of 25 minutes or less
- International airport with daily non-stop flights to other major cities
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with highly ranked schools
- Cultural events, outdoor activities, high-end retail shopping, and more
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Trauma Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle, Trauma
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins!, Terre Haute , Physician / Surgery - Orthopedics / Indiana / Permanent / Orthopedic T, Healthcare , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!