Registered Nurse RN Inpatient Rehabilitation
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: July 7, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse RN Inpatient Rehabilitation - Full Time Nights
Schedule : 36 hours per week, 7p-7:30a, rotating weekends and
Do you have apassion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in a supportiveand patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career in our InpatientRehabilitation Department.
Submit your application today!
Terre Haute RegionalHospital (THRH) i s a278-bed Level II Trauma
Center. Regional is the only full-service hospital inthe area
accredited by The Join Commission and has provided quality care
forthe local community for 135 years. We offer cardiovascular
services, includingopen-heart and cardiac catheterization; oncology
services, which includeradiation therapy and outpatient infusion
labor and delivery, including aneonatal intensive care unit;
inpatient mental health unit; and otherspecialized care areas,
including intensive care and inpatient rehabilitationunits. Why
join our InpatientRehab Team?
- 12-Bed Private Room Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit with onsite
- Patient population: trauma, cardiac, stroke, neurological
conditions, brain and spinal cord injuries, and medically
- Weekly team meetings with patient and family
- Nursing staffing is based on census but averages 1 RN to every
- Our promise is to provide the highest quality, compassionate
care to every patient, every time!
- Great team work and collaboration with physicians, other units
and management What will you be doing? Planning,
assessing,implementing, and evaluating the delivery of care to
assigned Rehab patients.Also performs nursing care in a holistic
manner. Assists the management/chargenurse with responsibilities as
- In accordance with hospital policy, may insert I.V.s,
administer I.V. medications, and begin blood product
- ACLS certified or must obtain ACLS certification within one
year of employment as a Registered Nurse and maintains ACLS
certification upon working in designated department
- Observes and records patient reactions to medication, I.V.
therapy, blood transfusion, and treatment.
- Evaluates patients signs and symptoms; records and reports
results. Sets priorities and modifies patient care in response to
changing conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and
exhibiting good judgment.
- Collaborates with physician regarding patient progress towards
the outcome attainment. Assists physician during treatment and
examination of patient and processes orders.
- Receives and transcribes/checks physicians orders in a timely
- Provides and documents patient and family education as
- Maintains a current, written plan of nursing care or critical
pathways for assigned patients.
- May function as a leader of nursing personnel and is
responsible for their performance.
- Floats to other units as needed
Qualifications Essentialeducational/licensure, skills and
- Current State of Indiana Registered Nurse License
- At least 1 year of clinical/hospital experience preferred
- Must be BLS Certified
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic nursing skills We value YOU
and yourfuture! We offer you anexcellent total compensation
package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and
growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO
medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability,tuition
reimbursement up to $5,250 peryear, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and studentloan assistance up to
$150 per month. We would love to talk to you about this
fantasticopportunity! We are an equalopportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation,
age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: HCA., Terre Haute , Registered Nurse RN Inpatient Rehabilitation, Healthcare , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!