Registered Nurse RN Infusion Center
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: August 11, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Registered Nurse (RN) InfusionCenter Full Time Day shift, no
weekends or holidays!
Are you lookingfor a company that places integrity over their
bottom line? Here at HCA, oureveryday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today and join a team thatis dedicated to serving
others in need. Terre Haute RegionalHospital is a 278-bed LevelII
Trauma Center. Regional is the only full-service hospital in the
areaaccredited by The Join Commission and has provided quality care
for the localcommunity for 135 years. We offer cardiovascular
services, including open-heartand cardiac catheterization; oncology
services, which include radiation therapyand outpatient infusion
labor and delivery, including a neonatal intensivecare unit;
inpatient mental health unit; and other specialized care
areas,including intensive care and inpatient rehabilitation units.
Our Infusion Centerteam is a committed, caring group of colleagues.
We have a passion for creatingpositive patient interactions. If you
are dedicated to caring for thewell-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise! What
will you be doing?
- Performs and directs nursing procedures and prescribed
treatments, based on knowledge of principles and practice of
- In accordance with hospital policy, may insert I.V.s, and
administer I.V. medications
- Observes and records patient reactions to medication, I.V.
therapy, and Chemo treatment
- Evaluates patients signs and symptoms; records and reports
results, sets priorities and modifies patient care in response to
changing conditions by utilizing problem solving skills and
exhibiting good judgment
- Collaborates with physician regarding patient progress towards
the desired outcome, assists physician during treatment and
examination of patient and processes orders, makes appropriate and
timely notification to physician on patient condition changes
- Receives and transcribes/checks physicians orders in a timely
- Provides and documents patient and family education as
- Maintains a current, written plan of nursing care or critical
pathways for assigned patients
- May function as a leader of nursing personnel and is
responsible for their performance
- Actively participates in the orientation of new personnel
Qualifications Essential educational/licensure, skills and
- Graduation from an accredited schoolof nursing with current or
pending licensure by the Indiana State Board ofNursing as a
Registered Professional Nurse.
- Have a basic knowledge of JCAHO, CMSand ISBH standards, rules
- Have a basic knowledge ofperformance improvements concepts and
- Certification: BLS and RN must bemaintained throughout
employment with Terre Haute Regional Hospital Valuedbut not
required educational/licensure, skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree or currently enrolled to obtain BSN
- Oncology Certification preferred At HCA, you haveoptions. You
can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizableplan.
You also have the ability toenroll in several medical coverage
plans including vision and dental. You caneven select additional al
la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll inour Employee
Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k) flex spending accounts formedial
and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement
up to$5,250 per year and student loan assistance up to $150 per
month for Full Timeemployees.
HospitalCorporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare
provider with over 31.2million patient encounters a year at
locations in 21 states including the UK.We care about our
community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethispheresmost
ethical companys in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an
estimated$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts,and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is
reviewing applicationsimmediately. Highly qualified candidates will
be promptly contacted by ourhiring managers for interviews. Submit
your resume today to join ourcommunity of caring! We are an
equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA., Terre Haute , Registered Nurse RN Infusion Center, Healthcare , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!