Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER
Company: Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: September 9, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN)
Emergency Room (ER) Full Time Nights, 36 hours per week, 7p-7:30a,
weekends and holidays
Do you want to be
a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking
for a work
environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Terre Haute Regional
Hospital--(THRH)--part of the Healthcare Corporation of America
(HCA), is a 278-bed Level II Trauma Center. Regional is the
full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Join Commission
provided quality care for the local community for 135 years. We
cardiovascular services, including open-heart and cardiac
oncology services, which include radiation therapy and outpatient
labor and delivery, including a neonatal intensive care unit;
health unit; and other specialized care areas, including intensive
care and inpatient
of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and
physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals,
ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our
staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals
named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals
based on patient
satisfaction and operational data.
Why join our Emergency
- 17-Bed Emergency Department
- Includes a Psych Safe Room and two Trauma bays
- On average see between 65-70 patients per day, with
15-20% being Trauma patients
- Chest Pain Accredited
- Great team work and collaboration with physicians,
other units and management
- You will have passionate managers who will motivate you
and champion staff to reach their professional goals
Our ER team is a
committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for
patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the
others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge
What will you be
Planning, assessing, implementing,
and evaluating the delivery of care to assigned ER patients.
- In accordance with hospital policy, may insert I.V.'s,
administer I.V. medications, and begin blood product
- Observes and records patient reactions to medication,
I.V. therapy, blood transfusion, and treatment.
- Triages patients by evaluating the patient's signs and
symptoms; recording and reports the results.
- Assists physician during treatment and examination of
patient and processes orders.--
- Receives and transcribes/checks physician's orders in a
- Provides and documents patient and family education as
- Communicates clinical outcomes with patient and family.
- Performs efficiently with Meditech.--
- Coordinates admission through discharge plans with case
manager, patient, and family.
- Actively participates in the orientation of new
educational/licensure, skills and experience:
- Graduation from an accredited
school of nursing with current licensure by the Indiana State Board
Nursing as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NIHSS
obtained within first 6 months and maintained during
- TNCC obtained within one year
of hire and maintained during employment--
We value YOU and your
come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure
your needs are
met. Choose the medical and dental coverage package that best suits
after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family
for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other
including tuition assistance up to $5,250 per year, student loan
to $150 per month for FT employees, family and medical flex
life insurance, and identity theft protection.
If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly
applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of
managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Terre Haute Regional Hospital, Terre Haute , Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room ER, Healthcare , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!