RN / Registered Nurse / Indiana / Permanent / Registered Nurse RN Floa
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: November 30, 2019
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse FloatPool Days, 36 hours per week, 7a-7:30p,
rotating weekends and holidays If youre an RNwith at least 2 years
of acute care experience and seek a newopportunity, come see what
Terre Haute Regional Hospital has tooffer! Excellent total
compensation and benefits package!Were looking for self-driven,
conscientious and compassionate nurses tojoin our Float Pool team!
Trauma experience a plus! Excellent timemanagement and ability to
adapt to change quickly is required. Terre Haute RegionalHospital
(THRH) isa 278-bed Level II Trauma Center. Regional is the only
full-service hospital inthe area accredited by The Join Commission
and has provided quality care forthe local community for 135 years.
We offer cardiovascular services,including open-heart and cardiac
catheterization; oncology services, whichinclude radiation therapy
and outpatient infusion labor and delivery,including a neonatal
intensive care unit; inpatient mental health unit; andother
specialized care areas, including intensive care and
inpatientrehabilitation units. THRH also strives to find the
perfect life/work balance for ouremployees HCA is a leading
healthcare provider with over31.2 million patient encounters a year
at locations in 21 states including theUK. We care about our
community! HCA has been continually named one ofEthispheres most
ethical companys in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spentan
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable
care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. Why
Join our FloatTeam?
- Level II Trauma Center and continued receipt of grade A
rankings for Patient Safety
- Dedicated leadership and staff that nurture continued
self-development and growth.
- We have state-of-the-art technology and equipment for
monitoring patients, including an external artificial heart
- Willing to cross-train and work on multiple units including:
Medical Oncology, Acute Med Surg/Trauma, Intermediate Care,
Inpatient Rehab and Adult Behavioral Health.
- At our facility, we value teamwork and compassion across the
spectrum of care. What will you bedoing? This position is
designedto plan, assess, implement, and evaluate the ongoing
delivery of care toassigned patients. Also performs nursing care in
a holistic manner. Assists the management/charge nurse with
responsibilities as needed.
- In accordance with hospital policy, may insert I.V.s,
administer I.V. medications, and begin blood product
- Observes and records patient reactions to medication, I.V.
therapy, blood transfusion, and treatment.
- Receives and transcribes/checks physicians orders in a timely
- Provides and documents patient and family education as
- Coordinates admission through discharge plans with case
manager, patient, and family
- Actively participates in the orientation of new personnel.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing with current RN
License in the State of Indiana. BSN preferred
- BLS required, ACLS certification a plus!
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training completion within
1 year of hire and maintenance of certification.
- Two years experience in acute hospital critical care required.
We value YOU and yourfuture! Our employees comefirst. We provide a
total compensation package to make sure your needs are met.Choose
the medical and dental coverage package that best suits you. Look
afteryour loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family
Leave. Plan for yourfuture with our matching 401k or opt-in for
several other benefits includingtuition assistance up to $5,250 per
year, student loan assistance up to $150per month for FT employees,
family and medical flex spending accounts, lifeinsurance, and
identity theft protection. If you find thisopportunity compelling,
we encourage you to apply. We promptly review allapplications. If
you are highly qualified you will hear from one of ourmanagers. We
are actively interviewing so apply today! We are an equal...
Keywords: HCA., Terre Haute , RN / Registered Nurse / Indiana / Permanent / Registered Nurse RN Floa, Healthcare , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!