DC Shift Supervisor
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: May 10, 2022
At Casey's, we work hard to be the best and have a good time
doing it. We stay true to our roots and put service first, building
a better future for ourselves and our business. We strive to treat
people the way they want to be treated, and we take pride in caring
for our guests, our communities and each other. Looking for a
culture like this? Join Casey's Distribution Center team as a Shift
Supervisor!As a Shift Supervisor you will perform supervisory and
management work in directing the receipt, storage and shipment of
expendable and nonexpendable items to Casey's store locations.
We're looking for a leader who has a very strong technological &
automation background. A Shift Supervisor should also be able to
engage, motivate and ensure safety and quality standards are met
and exceeded on a daily basis while coaching along the way.Key
- Supervises Distribution Center personnel activity: is
responsible for training, performance management, salary
administration and disciplinary actions.
- Coordinate shipping, receiving, and stock handling procedures
to ensure orderly and timely receipt and shipment of goods.
- Instructs assigned personnel in proper and safe stock handling
methods in order to maintain a safe work location and minimize
damage to stock.
- Assists with the general operation of the Distribution
- Supervises various warehouse activities of assigned shift
personnel; assists with the general operation of the Distribution
Center which ships products to all Casey's store locations.
- Work is performed in an office and warehouse setting.
- Constantly working with automationWhat you can expect when you
join the Casey's Team:
- A transformative culture putting service first and taking pride
in caring for our guests, our communities, and each other.
- Opportunities to use cutting edge technologies and
enterprise-wide collaboration to enable our strategy and drive
world class service.
- We're here for families! Great benefits including choices in
medical plans, dental, vision, life insurance, employee stock
purchase program, charitable giving programs and parental
- Competitive pay, 401k company match up to 6%, vacation & sick
time, paid holidays and volunteer time
- Dress for your day dress code, jeans are welcomed!
- The opportunity to work for a big company that has not lost our
small company feel. Our senior leadership team is engaged, involved
and accessible!What are you waiting for? Come be a part of a
company that is growing, transforming and is here for good!
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Knowledge of
warehousing methods, procedures and techniques utilized in handling
and storing stock items. Knowledge of the correct methods and
procedures of loading and unloading transport carriers. Knowledge
of inventory methods and procedures. 3-4 years of previous
supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have strong and effective leadership skills. Proven
ability to motivate, develop and provide constructive feedback to
employees as needed. Must be comfortable with all levels of
employees and have the ability to drive positive change. Ability to
train others required. Excellent interpersonal and communication
skills. Ability to operate a forklift.
- Work is performed in an office and warehouse setting. Ability
to lift and carry items weighing up to 55 pounds, as necessary.
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to, standing,
lifting, carrying and loading supplies and equipment for periods of
Keywords: Casey's, Terre Haute , DC Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!