ARCHITECT NETWORK-INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Company: Union Health
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: May 21, 2023
1. College graduate - BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent field required.
2. Experience with medium to large network system project planning.
3. Certification in network systems or network security.
4. Extensive experience with personal computers, software, and networks.
5. Experience with network infrastructures and network security.
6. Must meet and deal successfully with a wide variety of people.
7. Must be accomplished in written and verbal business communication.
8. Must have strong analytic skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
9. Experience working with Virtualization technology and storage
10. Flexible work schedule as required: shifts, weekends, and holidays.
11. May be on call.
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status..
Keywords: Union Health, Terre Haute , ARCHITECT NETWORK-INFORMATION SYSTEMS, IT / Software / Systems , Terre Haute, Indiana
here to apply!