ADMINISTRATOR SYSTEMS-INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Company: Union Hospital (Indiana)
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: February 7, 2024
You belong at Union!
The IS Systems Administrator plays a key role in providing the
highest quality of patient care while the patient is in at Union
Our IT department plays a pivotal role in implementing and
maintaining technology solutions that optimize patient care and
operational efficiency, offering an exciting opportunity for
individuals passionate about driving innovation in healthcare and
making a meaningful impact on the well-being of patients and
Join us as we provide compassionate service and high-quality care
to the Wabash Valley Communities. We are committed to helping you
find a role that recognizes your interests, expertise, and talent
and helping you achieve your long-term career goals and
aspirations. At Union, you'll experience an inclusive environment
in which you are empowered to be your best self every day.
In addition to competitive pay, Union co-workers enjoy:
- Part-time and Full-time schedules
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Paid Time Off starting day one.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 each year.
- Career Paths
- Success Sharing
- 403b Retirement Employer Match.
- Much More! Be part of an organization that is dedicated to your
work-life balance, career, growth, and development. Union Health, U
Matter and U Belong.
How can we help? Call us at 812-238-7827 or email us at
IS Systems Manager Details
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable
operation of network servers and systems.
- Install and upgrade server components and software, manage
virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running
diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing
problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff
for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate
processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover
- Assist Network Engineers, Systems Engineers, Network Architects
and Information Security Engineers with configurations,
deployments, and upgrades.
- Responsible for database capacity, storage planning, and
- Other job-related duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology,
- 1-3 years of database and system administration experience
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux,
Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft O365 administration
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware,
and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing
helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including knowledge of
security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery
- Flexible work hours as needed. May be on call.
Please note that the salary information provided on the career site
for this position opening may not necessarily reflect the accurate
compensation associated with the role.
We encourage candidates to inquire further and engage in direct
communication with Union Health for comprehensive salary
As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate
in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Union Hospital (Indiana), Terre Haute , ADMINISTRATOR SYSTEMS-INFORMATION SYSTEMS, IT / Software / Systems , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!