SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a Respiratory Therapy Student today at Terre Haute
At Terre Haute Regional, we want to ensure we meet your needs.
We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance and Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401(k) (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading
healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our
colleagues? Join the Terre Haute Regional Hospital family! We will
provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our
organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Respiratory
Therapy Student to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential
What would you do in this role?
As a Student Respiratory Therapist, you would perform duties
according to education and training as assigned by the professional
staff. You would assist as directed in emergency situations.
- The procedures permitted with the student permit may be
- On adult patients who are not critical care patients.
- Under the proximate supervision of a practitioner.
- You would attend all unit meetings or at minimum obtain
information from minutes of meeting.
- You would assist with performing routine maintenance of
equipment, as well as assist with cleaning and sterilizing
- Perform efficiently with CPCS while maintaining ongoing
training and proficiency with CPCS.
- You would perform efficiently with eMar, while maintaining
ongoing training and proficiency with eMar.
- A student may only perform respiratory care procedures that
have been part of a course:
- Successful completion of respiratory care program designated
under Article 34.5-2-14 Student Permits, subsection (a) (3) of IC
- Basic Life Support Certification.
- Prior medical assisting experience (preferred)
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based
Trauma II center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs.
Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare
Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations
in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and
are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to
the communities we serve. Please visit patient experience to learn
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World's Most Ethical
Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is
reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly
qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.