Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Registered Nurse - Covid-19 Vaccination
Client has a powerful purpose helping people on
their path to better health. To enable this purpose, we have
several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing
pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. One of these
initiatives includes administering the COVID 19 vaccine at
Long-term Care facilities.
The Nurse RN role will work with a team of
pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to conduct activities related
to administering Covid-19 vaccines. The role will require daily
travel up to 75 mile radius to administer vaccines in
clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. Flexible part-time and
full-time hours are available.
We are looking for nurses
- Lead with heart display empathy and compassion
for their patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your
- Motivate, inspire and develop your Support Staff
by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues strengths,
address development opportunities and decrease knowledge
- Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a
dynamic community healthcare setting.
- Collaborate with others and actively contribute
to a team culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and
- Professionally interact with health care
professionals and patients.
- Possess strong clinical skills including
medication administration, the ability and willingness to vaccinate
- Successfully implement those solutions by
leading your team to achieve specified goals.
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others
and deliver better outcomes.
- Align others around purpose to gain support and
commitment Actively contribute to a team culture that promotes
caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy
outcomes and differentiate client from
Experience and Minimum Required
- Full, active and unrestricted license as a
registered nurse in a practicing state.
- BLS/CPR certification.
- Ability to immunize including Immunization
Certification through an accredited
- Valid drivers license: ability to travel up to
75 miles each day.
- At least one year related nursing experience to
include immunizing and providing quality care to
- RN must have excellent interpersonal
- Not on the DEA Excluded Parties
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Terre Haute , Registered Nurse, Other , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!