Business Development Coordinator
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Business Development Coordinator – Terre Haute, IN
Union Hospital Therapy is seeking a full-time Business Development
Coordinator to work with our team of healthcare professionals and
promote the services they provide in the Terre Haute, IN area.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Business Development Coordinator will be responsible for
developing and executing therapy education, clinical pathway, and
continuum of care strategies, programs, and plans with current and
potential referral sources.
- Growth and maintenance of quality therapy referrals from
- Acquisition of quality referrals from new sources.
- Maintain organized account information on each client and track
visits/results on company data base.
- Continual education of company clinical service
- Continual education of quality of referrals, impacted by
diagnosis, payer, and destination.
- Visit and call on current and potential referral sources to
update and inform of services and events.
- Discuss advantages with sources to referring patients.
- Confer with offices to identify proactively emerging trends or
What You Need for this Position:
- A great work ethic and positive attitude.
- Confidence, professionalism, and personality for making sales
calls to medical professionals.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Healthcare background is required.
- One to two years related sales, physician relationship and/or
business development experience preferred; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
What's in it for You:
This a full-time, direct-hire position with a competitive
compensation package and a favorable work/life balance. We offer a
flexible work schedule and dynamic company culture.
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Bonus potential
- Robust benefit package;
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Continuing Education
Submit your resume to become a part of our progressive, supportive,
and innovative team!
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: ProgressiveHealth, Terre Haute , Business Development Coordinator, Other , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!