Warehouse Package Handler
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of
the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps
keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team
and workplace community that cares about who you are as an
individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program – work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
2501 S Sycamore Terr St
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work – why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume – generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Location: FXG-US/USA/P478/Terre Haute -
Information: Preload (AM): Operates seven days a
week, only required to work five days as package handler. Extra
hours available to those who are willing. Pay starting at $13.50
per hour, with wage increase after 1, 6, 12 months of service.
Hours of operation are generally from 3:30AM-9:00AM.
Outbound (PM): Schedules offered either Monday-Friday or
Tuesday-Saturday based on operational need. Pay starts at $13.00
with wage increase after 1, 6, 12 months of service. Hours of
operation are generally from 5pm -9pm.
We have a tuition reimbursement after just 60 days of service.
Eligible Reimbursement of $5250.00.
Employee Assistance Program
Paid time off after 90 days of service
Endless career opportunities
Health/Dental/Vision coverage after 90 days of service starting on
Address: 2501 Sycamore Terrace Street Terre Haute, IN. 47803
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action
employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Terre Haute , Warehouse Package Handler, Other , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!