Company: TridentUSA Health Services
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Join a team that makes a difference in patient's lives every
day! TridentCare Radiologic Technologists bring the healthcare
services to the patient's bedside. Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if
applicable) service to nursing homes, health care facilities, and
other miscellaneous facilities. TridentCare is the leading mobile
diagnostics company in the nation. We're making a difference in
lives of our patients every day! Top reasons Rad Techs love working
here: * Enjoy the variety of work each day brings.
* Thrive in an environment where making decisions independently is
encouraged and supported.
* Not confined to a single work space or location.
* Weekend/Evening Shift Diffs Available
* Self-motivated, dependable, and work independently with little to
no direct supervision.
* Flexible and adaptable
* Incentive Programs
* Same Day Pay
* Performance Bonuses
* 401k Match
* Competitive Salary
* 6 Paid Holidays
* Full Time- Medical, Dental, Benefit Eligible after 30 days.
* opportunity for Overtime and much much more! TASKS AND
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Perform and process X-Rays using portable
digital (DR) or computed (CR) radiography equipment and
submit/transmit them to a Radiologist for interpretation. * Unload
portable X-Ray equipment and take into facilities to perform exams
ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically diagnostic,
technically competent x-ray images. * Perform EKGs and transmit
EKGs to a Cardiologist for interpretation. * Scan exam related
paperwork/billing on a daily basis per protocol..
* Demonstrate regular attendance. * Maintain vehicle and x-ray
* Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers,
supervisory staff, and clients. * Maintain required State
licenses/ARRT Certification, health requirements, and operational
requirements. REQUIRED SKILLS: * Attend meetings as required. *
Valid driver's license in the applicable state and in good current
standing at all times.
* Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors. * Submit accurate and
timely time sheets as per protocol. * Technologist must care for
their equipment in a professional manner. Upon malfunction of any
equipment, the supervisor should be notified immediately. * Perform
special projects or other duties as assigned by
Supervisors/Managers * Train other technologists as required. *
Full Time and Part Time hours available #MBX
Keywords: TridentUSA Health Services, Terre Haute , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!