Assistant Line Operator (Reprocessing)
Company: Revolution Company
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Revolution CompanyLocation: US-IN-Terre HauteCategory:
OperationsType: Full TimeOverviewImmediate positions available!
Competitive pay with good benefits, overtime potential, and growth
opportunities in a stable and safe work environment. Collaborative
and positive team culture.ResponsibilitiesRevolution is now hiring
for an Assistant Line Operator position for its reprocessing
department in Terre Haute, IN. This role will be responsible for
processing various types of plastic through shredder/grinder for
preparation to sell or reprocess. The successful candidate will be
capable of working within a team environment and be individually
motivated to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Work responsibly in a safe manner, following all safe operating
procedures and posted requirements.
- Safely operate shredder/grinder and guillotine equipment.
- Maintain quality standards and prevent contamination or mixing
of plastic types when grinding.
- Sort plastic scrap materials and prepare to cut on a
- Load conveyors repeatedly lift materials weighing up to 50
pounds at the chest and/or head level (i.e., pulling boxes off high
stacks, loading chunks, using sorting table, etc.).
- Position requires the ability to receive and maintain forklift
- Clean equipment and area between jobs thoroughly.
- Complete assigned tasks as instructed. Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Necessary math skills - Addition, subtraction, and
multiplication to record accurate reports.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Experience with automated manufacturing equipment
- Ability to periodically lift and carry up to 25 lbs. Frequently
lift 50 lbs. Sometimes push up to 100 lbs. Move up to 900 lbs.
using a pallet jack.
- Must be able to stand for 12 hours in a non-climate controlled
environment. ABOUT REVOLUTIONIt's time to redefine possible. At
Revolution, we exist to empower businesses and consumers to
contribute to a better future through sustainable loop plastic
solutions. Our unique, circular approach results in sustainable
products and services that effectively meet the needs of businesses
today, while helping prepare them for tomorrow. And we're just
getting started. Learn more at Revolution welcomes diversity and is
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Women
/ Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are always
encouraged to apply. PM20#manufacturing #cnc #technology #machining
#fabrication #industrial #mechanical #manufacturer #cncmachining
#machineshop #metalworking #mechanicalengineering #industry
#instamachinist #production #metal #innovation #machinist
#construction #automation #welding #metalwork #engineer #machine
#milling #b #steel #dPI177377781
Keywords: Revolution Company, Terre Haute , Assistant Line Operator (Reprocessing), Other , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!