Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: May 28, 2023
RGBSI, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services
to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary
partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace & defense,
IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries.
As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for
energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading
- The Buyer is responsible to identify, plan, order and expedite
parts and raw materials used for the production of trailers and
- The Buyer/Planner also has responsibilities related to
inventory management such as work order processing, inventory
reconciliation and annual inventory count & audit participation,
and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Follow proper steps and processes for Materials Requirements
Planning (MRP), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), ordering,
expediting, receiving, inventory reconciliation, etc. in order that
the manufacturing facility will meet or exceed production
- Communicate with Production personnel and other departments
regarding potential materials issues such as delays, substitutions,
vendor problems, and shortages.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations especially regarding
Powered Industrial Truck certification and operation, hoist/crane
operation, Hazardous Waste Management and Fall Protection
- Participate in all responsibilities within the scope of
Materials work team management including safety and health
programs, and changes in process, etc.
- Act in the critical functions of other Buyer/Planners in his or
her absence when necessary.
- Be the owner of the parts assigned to you through the entire
process from procurement to completion of a finished product (ex.
required inventory levels, accurate inventory, proper storage,
proper packaging, etc.).
- Actual work experience of at least 1 year working in truck
trailer manufacturing or similar facility or actual work experience
of at least 3-years in a field related to purchasing, inventory
control or shipping and receiving.
- Knowledge of 5S, Lean Manufacturing and Kan Ban or a strong
wiliness to learn and execute properly is required.
- Knowledge about design and assembly of dry freight,
refrigerated and truck body vans to the extent necessary to perform
- Effective work team management skills including ability to
share workload fairly, communicate issues, solve problems together
with ability to adapt quickly adapt to change.
- A favorable background screening, drug screening, and proof of
work authorization in the United States is required for
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Postsecondary education in procurement, materials planning,
business administration, accounting or related fields is
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits
including, medical, dental, 401k, Short Term Disability, AD&D
and Tuition Reimbursement, etc. If you take pride in your work and
are committed to personal and professional success we want to talk
to you. Please visit www.rgbsi.com to learn more.
RGBSI is a Multi-National Corporation headquartered in Troy, MI
with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, Mexico, and
Keywords: Zobility, Terre Haute , Buyer, Other , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...