Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: September 21, 2023
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, youre provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family take care of your career
and your community!Meijer Rewards
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growthPlease
review the job profile below and apply today!As our Relief
Pharmacist, you play a personal role within your community by
ensuring that your patients receive medication and care that they
need. you must practice the profession of pharmacy in an
environment that by philosophy and policy, promote patient care and
education including patient consultation consultations and
immunizations. Mentor, train and guide Pharmacy Technicians.
We value our Leaders by providing a variety of benefits that
contribute to their Work/Life balance, including:
Get Paid Weekly
Medical/Dental/Vision/401K (Effect on hire date)
Competitive pay with Quarterly Incentive
Paid Time Off (Effective on hire date)
Extra shifts compensated at time and a half for pharmacists
Pharmacist rotations every 3rd weekend
Generous labor model where all stores have Pharmacist overlap
Central fill and central processing center to support the
Development programs for career growth.What You'll be Doing:
- Fill prescriptions safely accurately.
- Maintain positive relationships with patients, team members and
- Hold pharmacy technicians accountable for results in an
appropriate and effective manner and have a vision to expand and
grow the pharmacy business.
- Educate and mentor pharmacy technicians to be effective team
- Motivate team members to perform to their highest level.
- Competent and knowledgeable of Meijer Policies and Procedures
as well as state and federal laws.
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Listen to the patient and resolve patients needs, customer
- In the absence of the pharmacist in charge, will be responsible
for the pharmacy operations.
- Perform and oversee (where allowed) clinical services,
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy.
- Registered and licensed in the state of practice.
- Certified Immunization Pharmacist (except Indiana)
- Retail/Community Practice.
- Working knowledge of pharmacy system, working knowledge of
policies and procedures, understanding of regulatory in the state
the unit operates.Required
Keywords: Meijer, Terre Haute , Relief Pharmacist, Other , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!