Security Associate - Vigo
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
It is the responsibility of the Security Associate to promptly investigate, document and cooperate in pursuing any suspected violation of a Privacy and Security policy. They will be the key contact for all reporting requests and serve as the interface with the Conduent Incident Response and Crisis Management (IRCM) team and the Facility and Security Coordinator for the Indiana Eligibility Project. The Facility and Security Coordinator will serve as the interface with Indiana DFR and Conduent Leadership. The Security Associate is responsible for the protection of life and property, prevention of crime and the general enforcement of company physical security policies.
The Security Associate is seated at the front desk of the Regional Change Center locations. This positon reports directly to the Facility and Security Coordinator for the Indiana Eligibility Project.
The following equipment is provided for the Security Associate and stored in their area:
- Cell phone
- Bullhorn with siren
- Orange Vest
- Colored Flag
- Hard hat
- All other standard safety and security equipmentThe Security Associate:
- Gathers information as is required by the Conduent IRCM team and reports privacy violations to the IRCM database and hotline
- Maintains records and postings as specified by law
- Serves as the primary contact for the IRCM team and the Facility and Security Coordinator on Privacy and Security related issues
- Facility and Security Coordinator Is the primary security advisor to the Account Manager or Project Director for the Project
- Reviews Conduent security policies and implements local security procedures for administrative, personnel, and physical security disciplines
- Develops and/or updates local security procedures within the location Security Manual as needed and educates employees on all procedural changes
- Monitors employee compliance with Conduent physical security policy and local physical security procedures and ensures security of all company and client sensitive information
- Maintains the physical integrity and security of the contract office space
- Respond to employee queries about security issues accurately and helpfully
- Provide first aid to ill or injured employees consistent with Cintas provided first aid, CPR, and AED training and certification
- Monitors management of the employee badge access control system to ensure timely disabling of badges for all employee terminations and timely new hire badge production
- Reviews monthly access control audit log to ensure all terminated employee badges have been disabled and to review logs for unusual or unauthorized access attempts within the facility. Investigates such attempts and reports these attempts to offending employee's manager
- Primary physical security point of contact during all audits and assessments
- Develops, implements, and coordinates changes for the local Emergency Action Plan
- Coordinates preventive maintenance tasks to minimize business interruption
- Adheres to and enforces security protocols and procedures in accordance with Conduent Corporate Security Policies
- Ensures that no suspicious or potentially harmful people or objects are entering the premises and that company property and resources are not being unlawfully removed from premises
- Assists in emergency situations including, but not limited to: fire, tornado, natural disaster, workplace injuries, and more
- Assists in employee terminations, as necessary, and document/evaluate threats made against the company or Conduent employees
- Communicates with Conduent Corporate Security staff and Facility and Security Coordinator to discuss security issues/concerns and participate in quarterly security audits
- Conducts interior/exterior patrols at least twice daily to monitor the status of access control points.
- Point of contact for alarm monitoring company before, during and after business hours.
- Regularly completes critical equipment checklist taking note of the temperature in data and server rooms, observing indicator lights on equipment control panels and remote annunciator panels, etc. Also any site specific instructions provided by Facilities Management
- Maintains company facilities and regularly creates and submits requests for assistance through our ticketing system
- Works with Property Management and Facility and Security Coordinator to maintain facility
- Completes other duties as assigned
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the ""Submit"" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
Advancing the EverydayFrom managing transit systems to promoting new ways to access healthcare, we play a role in the daily lives of people across the globe.Conduent is more than just the world's largest business process services company. We're changing the way businesses and governments interact with their citizens, customers and employees, every single day.At Conduent, you'll find unique opportunities to work for some of the world's biggest brands: accelerating employee training and career development for Hertz, ensuring customers enjoy more quality time on the open ocean with Royal Caribbean, unlocking efficiencies through digital transformation with Procter & Gamble. Thanks to our many talented employees, we're modernizing the constituent experience-and moving the world forward.
Keywords: Conduent, Terre Haute , Security Associate - Vigo, Other , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!