Part-time Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Terre Haute, IN - $1,600 sign-on bonusAverage pay: $1,000-$1,450
weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL
experienceJob ID: 222141Overview
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- 3 loads per week with 1 stop-off per load. Pay and bonus
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- $1,600 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Terre Haute, IN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 1600PI187075412
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Terre Haute , Part-time Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!