Material Handler Night Shift
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Chewy is Hiring with Pay Wages of UP TO $22 / hourPLEASE JOIN
US:Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office1974 Innovation Blvd.
Clayton, IN 46118Tuesday - 9:00am - 3:00pm -Our Opportunity:As a
member of our fulfillment center and warehouse team, youll thrive
in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We
will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential.
You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we
cant wait for you to join the pack! We are holding open interviews
with on-the-spot offers. -Why youll love working here:Across all
Chewy roles and locations, youll work within a supportive and
inclusive culture. Chewy offers a variety of scheduling options
including part-time and full-time roles. Youll receive competitive
pay, and the opportunity for wage increase every 6 months.We offer
the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate full-time and part-time scheduling opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
- The option to sign up for Payactivs Earned Wage Access program,
and access a portion of the money youve already earned, before your
regular payday! -What youll do:We focus on excellent customer
service, and we take pride and great care in every order we fill
for our customers and their fuzzy family members. Fulfillment
Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse functions, including:
Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations. -Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx,
Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc. -Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable). -If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, and you need an accommodation during the application process
or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious
accommodation, please contact . -If you have a question regarding
your application, please contact . -Chewy is committed to equal
opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all
information regarding information collected from job applicants and
how we use it, please click here: ). #fulfillment-cfc1Required
Keywords: Chewy, Terre Haute , Material Handler Night Shift, Professions , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!