Team Owner Operator, Class A CDL (Terre Haute,IN)
Company: FAF, Inc / TQI
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Forward Air over-the-road LTL:The foundation product for Forward Air is our over-the-road LTL service. In LTL you will run our trailers (no trailer fees), drop & hook from one Forward Air terminal to another (no waiting) at an average weight under 26,000 pounds. We take pride in our closed network, which provides best-in-class miles at a rate of consistency not seen elsewhere in the industry, weekly home time, and revenue on ALL empty and loaded miles ran. Join Forward Air now and become part of the fleet with the lowest turnover in the industry! Earning Potential:
- Earn up to $454,000/ year
- Up to $1.30/ loaded mile plus regionally based FSC
- Industry best 5,800 miles per week average.
- $3,000 per driver referral bonus
- $3,000 Sign on Bonus
- Fleet owners/multiple truck owners receive an uncapped increased rate per mile on all trucks through our Fleet Forward program. Contact us for more info!(*Earning potential and per mile rate, and includes $0.02 on all miles for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer . Earning estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update*) Incentives:
- Terminal to Terminal Never experience detention or unloading time AGAIN.
- Secure parking and on-site fueling. Take your breaks at our secure locations.
- Closed terminal network 5,800 miles/wk is our network AVERAGE!
- Opportunity for dedicated routes as they come available.
- Paid empty miles The days of your truck moving for free are over.
- Average 30 cents per gallon fuel discount
- Super lightweight load average stop burning fuel. Our loads average 14,000 LBS lower than industry average.
- 99.9% No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight. Pull the pin and go.
- Weekly Home Time Program No OTR carrier gets you home more regularly
- Regionally based FSC (Fuel Surcharge) Program Realize actual fuel cost for the region you run in.
- 100% Paid Tolls and Pre-Pass/EZ pass
- 3rd Party Insurance Options, Including 3rd Party Health, Non-Trucking Liability, Physical Damage, Occupational Accident and More
- Pet Friendly
- Lease purchase program Available (Programs are available through 3rd party vendors)
- Class A CDL required
- Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in last 36, 18 months in the last 5 years, or 24 months in the last 10 years
Associated topics: class a driver, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, over the road driver, regional driver, tanker
Keywords: FAF, Inc / TQI, Terre Haute , Team Owner Operator, Class A CDL (Terre Haute,IN), Professions , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!