Tech Support Analyst I US
Company: Apex Systems
Location: Terre Haute
Posted on: September 10, 2019
Job #: 1001421
Technician Support Analyst
Terre Haute, IN
Contract to Hire
Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer
peripherals. Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Experience with asset management. Install, move, add, and
change. Large IMAC events expected for client printer migration and
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls
receive appropriate attention.
- Comfortable with face to face interactions as will be required
to provide technical support to end users in-person at the
- Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current
processes. Assist other coworkers in resolution of end users
technical issues across the program.
- Assist Site Leader in the execution of established processes
- Ability to handle multiple projects. Experience working in
- Must haves:
- 1.) Uses a Confident, Positive Attitude to deliver great
customer experiences and to be invigorated by constant personal
- 2.) Has a deep understanding of diagnosing, troubleshooting,
replacing PC/laptop hardware internal components (motherboard, hard
drives, RAM, CPU), and understanding of troubleshooting PC software
(Windows blue-screen, Outlook, connect network printers) as
- 3.) Dependability; both to get work done independently, and for
attendance for availability to work scheduled hours. Candidates
should have 3-5 years experience supporting PC Hardware and
software, however a minimum of a year in desktop support would be
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
in this opportunity.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Terre Haute , Tech Support Analyst I US, Professions , Terre Haute, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!